So here it is, our Halloween update. Better late than never. I swear my entire fall was a big blur. The kids had a great Halloween. Isaac immediately wanted to be a tornado. This is actually the first year that he requested to be something for Halloween, so I had to make it happen. Alex originally wanted to be Woody and then the week before Halloween he decided he wanted to be batman. What a joke trying to find a batman costume that close to Halloween. He already had a batman shirt, so I added some black sweats, made him a cape and ears and he was good to go.


I'm feeling guilty because we didn't make it to the pumpkin patch or even carve pumpkins this year.(This working Mom stuff is hard) We did however make "Witch's Brew" homeade rootbeer.


Isaac had the annual school parade. While we waited, Alex gave us a pole dance.

Isaac's obsession with weather has rubbed off on a few of his friends at school. His buddy in his class knew he was going to be a tornado and he dressed up as a tornado chaser. It was so cute.
We had the ward party that the youth put on for everyone. 









2 comments:
LOL
I love it.
LOL
Awesome.
Dru and I were cracking up at the tornado chaser.
The costumes turned out cute!
Post a Comment