In my family growing up, my Mom always dressed us up in our new Christmas Sunday clothes and took us to have our pictures taken with Santa Claus. So, of course I have to continue it with my kids. I procrastinated it this year, so yesterday I loaded the troops and headed down to the mall. I even got there before Santa arrived and there was already a line. The boys were seriously so excited that they were bouncing off the walls. Isaac asked for an analog stop watch and Alex asked for a Diego helicopter. Last Friday, we took the boys to Temple Square to see the lights. I have never taken my kids to do this because it wasn't my favorite when I was a kid. It was cold and also happened to the the night of the David Archalleta Concert, so it was a complete joke downtown. We got there and the kids immediately wanted to go home. We did get one token picture. I only had my point and shoot and have determined that I have become a camera snob.












5 comments:
cute! Isaac looks like he's not too sure about that Santa!! Cute boys!
Your boys are very handsome.
Love their outfits man.
Sorry about the lights man.
We went last night and took the train into town, the kids LOVED it and had a great time.
Maybe it was just the crazy night?
So darling. You use a point and shoot um ewww! :) Hope you guys have a fun Christmas!
Very cute! What mall did you go to that let you take your own pictures? I will have to go to that one next year.
We didn't do the lights at Temple Square either. I'm not much for hanging out in the cold - maybe next year.
I think your point and shoot family picture turned out perfect. That's the only reason to go is for the pictures anyway so to me it seems like it turned out like a great night.
Post a Comment