Isaac has continually been working on filling up his bean jar. He earns a family activie each time he fills it. On this particular occasion he picked bowling. This was the firt time I had taken them bowling. They both had a blast, except for the fight over the orange ball

Nice tooshies huh?





Alex kept us laughing...










4 comments:
Great idea.
Looks like fun! I love those pictures of Alex all over the floor... Exactly what Sonny would be doing.
Your boys are so handsome.
You had much better pictures than me on your bowling expedition. . . . what am I saying you always have better pictures than me - you're photographer. Also, it looks like someone has lost that nasty snagleee tooth that was "hanging" on
Fun pictures! Kids love bowling! It has been so long, we need to see you guys. I think there is a big BBQ with everyone next week...hope you will be there!
Post a Comment